LOCATION: Lake Management
MINIMUM EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: Requires an Associate's Degree or specialized courses/training equivalent to satisfactory completion of two years of college. Requires two years of experience OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Essential to be able to work well with the public since this position issues dock permits, deals with walk-in and phone customers, handles complaints regarding the Lake. Must have computer skills (Munis, lake management software, GIS).
- Communicates with the public, co-workers and other department employees in person, by telephone, email and fax. Often provides first impression of office to customers as the front desk agent.
- Accomplishes various administrative duties which include preparing, indexing and filing correspondence, faxing and copying.
- Processes invoices and reconciles vendor statements.
- Provides administrative support for budget preparation and tracking, purchase tracking, and accounts payable and receivable.
- Assists with payroll entry each period.
- Answers telephone, transfers and directs all inquiries to appropriate person or office.
- Enters, edits and updates information in data files and hard copy.
- Keeps office area clean and organized.
- Performs related work as assigned based on the needs specific to the department.
SEE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
APPLICATION PROCESS: Qualified applicants interested in the above position should complete an Internal Job Vacancy Form, an Employment Application, attach a resume and email to email@example.com or submit in person to 600 Monument Street, Park Plaza, Room 102.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER